Indulge yourself in one of Warrnambools oldest and finest central sandstone accommodations providing old world charm with the comforts of modern day living. It features pressed tin ceilings, polished baltic boards, Persian rugs.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Queen bed in master bedroom with fireplace, private sunny reading room and ensuite
- Second Bedroom: Queen bed
- Third bedroom: Double bed
- Fourth bedroom: 2 singles
- Country kitchen
- Large stainless steel gas stove, dishwasher, centre work bench with sunny adjoining dining room.
- 2 Large Living Areas
- The 1st living area is beautiful on a sunny afternoon. It features a leather lounge suite, large television and DVD player and double glass doors which open out onto a large, private cottage garden area. The 2nd living area, known as the green room, is great for entertaining. It has an open fireplace for those cold winter nights, leather lounge and formal dining suite and television.
- Two bathrooms:
- 1 ensuite with shower
- The separate bathroom has large period vanity and slipper claw foot bath with overhead shower and exposed plumbing.
- 3 toilets in all with extra hand basin
- Large laundry
- Open fires,
- Central heating,
- 3 car garage
- A magnificent Tuscany style outdoor entertaining area, featuring a magnificent 150 yr old recycled timber setting for 10, BBQ and water feature with fish pond in delightful terraced garden surrounds.